- Written by WSH
- Published on March 27, 2011
Professional’s Choice Sweepstakes from Western Shooting Horse
1. Introduction: Western Shooting Horse Magazine ("Sponsor") is offering the Win Professional’s Choice Products Sweepstakes from Western Shooting Horse Online ("Sweepstakes"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility: Entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of Wednesday, June 1, 2011, and a resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, the Sponsor's parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible.
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. E.T. on Wednesday, June 15, 2011, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. E.T. on Sunday, July 31, 2011.
4. How to Enter: Visit http://www.facebook.com/WesternShootingHorse and fill in required entry information. Individuals may enter once.
5. Drawing: This Sweepstakes will have four (4) drawings and four (4) winners. The entrants selected as potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be conducted on or about Monday, August 15, 2011, by Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone on or about Monday, August 15, 2011. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive his or her choice of one (1) SMx H.D. Air Ride Western Saddle Pad, and one (1) Pair of VenTECH Elite Sports Medicine Boots, and one (1) VenTECH Cinches of his or her choice. One (1) First Place Winner will receive his or her choice of one (1) SMx H.D. Air Ride Western Saddle Pad. One (1) Second Place Winner will receive one (1) Pair of VenTECH Elite Sports Medicine Boots. One (1) Third Place Winner will receive one (1) VenTECH Cinches of his or her choice.
Total Approximate Retail Value of Prizes: $1700. Prizes are nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
7. Other Terms and Conditions: Potential winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of notification, failing which the potential winners will be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner's place. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
8. Miscellaneous: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winners' List: The winners' names will be available after August 15, 2011, or by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Win Professional’s Choice Products Sweepstakes, Western Shooting Horse, 870 Highway 333, Suite A, Tijeras, NM 87059.
11. Prize Providers: Professional’s Choice, El Cajon, California.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Western Shooting Horse, 870 Highway 333, Suite A, Tijeras, NM 87059.